This is the 'YANTRA ARTWORK T-SHIRT', which has a motif from a geometric figure originating from 'YANT', which was used like an amulet in religious beliefs in East Asia. Yantra patterns, which can be easily encountered anywhere in Thailand, have shapes with different meanings, and the shapes of the patterns are drawn as mindful prayers and are used as a sign of peace of mind and body and good fortune. The soft but sturdy 20'S compact washable single fabric is adopted, and the artwork containing their unique culture is an attractive item.
동아시아 지역의 종교적 신앙에서 부적처럼 사용된 얀트'YANT'에서 기원한 기하하적 도형에서 모티브를 가지고 온 'YANTRA ARTWORK T-SHIRT' 입니다. 태국의 어딜가나 쉽게 접할수 있는 얀트라 문양은 각기 다른 의미를 가진 형태의 도형이 존재하며 문양의 형태를 마음의 기도로 그리며 심신의 안정과 행운의 의미로 사용됩니다. 부드럽지만 견고한 20'S 콤팩트 워셔블 싱글원단을 채택하였으며, 그들의 고유한 문화를 담은 아트웍이 매력적인 아이탬 입니다.
• Delivery within 3 days from the payment confirmation date at the post office (weekdays) It may take additional delivery time for mountainous and island areas.
• Delivery may be delayed depending on stock availability.
• Please understand that the product is sold at the same time as the offline store, so it may be out of stock as it is sold in the store while it is being prepared after payment is completed.
Exchange and return information
• Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
• It is not possible if the tag or label of the product has been removed.
• It is not allowed if the product has been worn, washed, or repaired.
• In case of exchange or refund due to a simple change of mind, the customer must bear the round-trip shipping cost (KRW 5,000).
• Customers who deposit money without bankbook, please fill out the refund account information.
• For exchange/refund requests, please contact the customer center.
• Card cancellation and refund will be processed within 3 days of receipt of the product.